Nav Bar

home about link love contact

Thursday, July 28, 2011

3650 days

Today, I celebrate my 10th wedding anniversary with Matt.  I feel so honored and privileged to have shared most of my life with my soul mate.  I will admit that, as with all couples, we faced our battles but I can proudly say that we persevered and have come out stronger as a result.


We've been dating since high school which equates to 17 years together.  Yup fashions back then were wicked.  Don't be jealous.


And now we have an amazing son.  Little Mister has my nose and my eyes, but he has the mischievous tendencies of his dad, no doubt.  I see it when he looks at me.  Matt gives me the same look when he is up to no good. 


I told my mom once that Matt and I were proud to have our parents marriages to look up to.  Of course, then my brother told me my nose had a little brown at the end of it.  ;)

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband.  I love you with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...