Nav Bar

home about link love contact

Friday, July 15, 2011

All was well...

Today, the last Harry Potter film debuts and although I wasn't able to make it to the midnight showing last night, rest assured I will be in the theaters this weekend with the rest of my Harry Potter coherts.  I'm a big fan of the books as well as the films and I can appreciate how they've shaped the lives of so many people out there - including my own! 

In honor of this day, I'd like to highlight a few of my favorite images I've come across via Pinterest. 



This is a good reinterpretation of the book covers by M.S. Corely.  I love them!


And finally, this parody comic by Lucy Kinsley is pretty amazing:


Happy weekend!

*mischief managed*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...