Nav Bar

home about link love contact

Monday, August 1, 2011

August Break - Day 1: CRAVE

If you remember from this post, I told you about participating in the August Break 2011 where we are to post a picture every day about anything.  Sounds pretty open ended, yes?  Why not, says I - sounds like a challenge!  I will post a new picture every weekday (and weekends if I feel up for it).  Sometimes I will elaborate with a long rant about something or another, but most likely I'll spare you of my charms.  So lets kick this off shall we?

This weekend we visited Houston and one evening we had a mad craving for cupcakes and what do we happen upon?

Crave Cupcakes in Houston.



What are the odds?  I love their logo on the door. 

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Aw, this looks like fun! :) I can't wait to see what you post! :) Off to a good start most definitely!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...