Nav Bar

home about link love contact

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Stripes and days of late...

I've mentioned before that I took part in an online blogging class from Decor8 and I must admit to the great wide world that I was pretty shy and timid about blogging.  I knew I wanted to do it but I felt there was no way anyone in their right mind would want to read what I have to say.  And for all I know, no one is - but I'm writing to you all as if you are my new best friends (hello!).  It's been a big leap for me since I'm not one to be too ostentatious.  I'm sure many of my close friends would argue on the contrary but hey, we ARE just getting to know each other.

When I saw this post about the Stripe-Mania blogger roundup, I was at first reluctant but then I thought - HECK yeah.  One of my blog's purposes was to help me come out of my shell a bit and commune with all the bloggers out there who I have admired for so long.  Here is my contribution to the first annual:


like this logo?  I made it!

So days of late have been hot and long (that's what she said) and Little Mister has been teething and turning into Little Mister Cranky Pants.  On normal days, Matt and I get home from work and neither of us feel like cooking and we just want to play with the little man.  But what if Little Mister can't muster a good playtime?  We sit and cuddle.  His only solace from the pain brewing beneath his gums was an ice cube inside in his teether. As luck would have it, I was wearing stripes so I asked Matt to snap a picture.  It's probably not the most glamorous photo that will appear on the Decor8's little roundup but it's the most real thing to me right now.  




Update! Check out Holly's pinterest board right here!  Recognize anyone? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...