Nav Bar

home about link love contact

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Blue

If you guys haven't figured out by now, Matt and I are really big fans of live music.  We are more selective of the shows we see since it's time spent away from Little Mister but when the opportunity to see Weezer perform the "Blue" album at Stubbs BBQ in Austin came up, I couldn't resist.

Blue
  "If you want to destroy my sweater (ohohwaoh) hold this thread as I walk away (as I walk away!)"

I cannot believe that was 17years ago.  As my good friend David says to me, "We is old."

I had a hard time seeing the show in the crowd (I'm a towering 4'-11 3/4" ... don't be jealous) so I relied on other peoples digital cameras and phones to see what was happening on stage.  And I had my trusty Hipstamtic app to capture the mood of the event. 

Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...