Nav Bar

home about link love contact

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ipad Needs a Warm Place to Sleep

I was generously gifted by my wonderful husband and son an Ipad for Mother's Day this year.  I couldn't believe it!  My sneaky boys stood in line to snag the last of the stock sold by Apple the Friday before Mother's Day.  I've been tinkering away at it ever since and finding all sorts of cool apps for us.

Matt also picked up the cool smart cover in orange, natch.  And it is really so beautiful and so well designed.  Aside from playing with the Ipad itself, the cover got equal billing in my book.  It's integration into the functionality of the Ipad really sets the bar for a cohesive and complete design package.  In a word: love.

Being the person that I am, I wanted to be sure that the Ipad (I think I'll call him "Slim") has a nice and cozy place to sleep while getting lugged around in my abyss of a bag.  The smart cover is great - but Slim's rear might get cold (and scratched!).  With Pinterest at the ready, I went in search of the perfect Ipad cozy.  Here is what I came up with:
The 100% wool felt is so lovely, and the strap to keep it closed is really sleek. by ccommeca
Miu Miu, How I love you!  While not really my style, I do love the ruffles. via herblog






I love that the intricate patterning serves as a nice juxtaposition to the protective nature of the cover. by toviecorrie



This one really evokes summertime for me.  I guess it doesn't hurt anything (but my wallet) if Slim has a few wardrobe changes based on the weather. via net-a-porter 





The offset pleats are so incredibly simple yet powerful at the same time.  It appeals to the architect in me.  by squark


Simple, green with a peek of neon pink.  What's not to like?  by mlmxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...