Nav Bar

home about link love contact

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New Digs

It's been awhile, yes?  I'm back and geared up to hit the ground running.  I'm sure you are wondering, why the absence?  (Well, you probably aren't thinking that, but for giggles, I will just pretend you are).  In a nutshell, life has been happening and the hours are short.  This even with Daylight Savings time.  So I thought I'd take some time to gather my thoughts and bring some fresh new material.  Let's do this!

First off, check out my new digs!  Do ya dig?  Thanks to Powered by Pasteries for providing such an awesome layout.  I am truly amazed at all the great talent out there feeding my whim of new blog attire.  I'd love to learn all the technicalities someday soon.  I think that it might fulfill my need to geek out while creating something beautiful at the same time.

Also while on my hiatus, I took a great online blogging course.  It was, in a word, fab!   Check out my Decor8 Blogging Your Way badge.  I wear it with pride.  I loved every minute of the course and learned so much more about my purpose on the blogging joy ride.  Thanks again to Holly, Leslie, and Thorsten!

Okay, how's that for a re-introduction?  And believe you me, there is lots more to come.   I can't wait to share with you.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I can't wait to read more!! I love the new layout... and the photo at the top... that just says it all! :) Cheers!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...