Nav Bar

home about link love contact

Thursday, September 15, 2011

C'mon Colder Weather

I want to make this:


The free(!) crochet pattern is courtesy of Vicky Howell.  I love her.  I really do.  I've admired her for years and years and not only that, she hails from Austin! 

Since I couldn't snag the coveted Missoni for Target throw, I think this is a nice alternative.  I looked on eBay and people are selling it for nearly 3 times the retail price.  Crazy.  But as much as I love to knit and crochet, it doesn't make sense to cuddle up with yarn and needles on a 100 degree day.  It just feels wrong.  So I'm hoping for a cold front.   

2 comments:

Hanna said...

ok I came over here to tell you that I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award more details on my blog
however NOW I've come to tell you that that is a. gorgeous. and b. if you make me one *flutters eyelashes I will make everyone in your family/ every female you know christmas presents. . it's so gorgeous!

Hanna said...

Seriously I've been trying to teach myself to crochet for years. . I've got as far as chain. ha!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...