Nav Bar

home about link love contact

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Cupcake Detour - Bird Bakery San Antonio

After dinner the other night, the three of us were craving something sweet so the car veered us to a new bakery conveniently located near our home in Alamo Heights, Texas.  We were treated to the warm decor of Bird Bakery and the welcoming smiles of the beautiful Elizabeth Chambers, the owner of this brand spanking new establishment.



In a nutshell, the ambiance cannot be beat and I've been to my fair share of cupcake eateries (what?  I'm pregnant!).  There is still that chaotic newness about it and I can sense it will take some time to get broken in.  All the hype leading up to the opening gives it a lot to live up to and with that, I only wish it the best.




Little Mister was in cupcake heaven and was smitten by our gracious host to say the least.  We will be back.


photos taken by me using Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...